Join us in the exciting world of digital marketing and Amazon FBA. We are looking for an organized working student supporting us part-time in everyday tasks. This job opportunity will give you first insights into an interesting e-commerce startup environment.
- Help the management to optimize their way through everyday life, including travel management, phone calls or general assistance
- Manage orders of different types, e. g. office supplies, food and drinks, furniture
- Data entry of monthly costs
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Communicate with internal and external partners
- Assist in organizing events
- Optional: Participate in brain storm sessions to source new products for the Amazon FBA business unit
- You study in Berlin
- You speak German on a native level, professional working proficiency English
- You are reliable, responsible and enjoy documenting and organizing
- You already have first experience in project-management
- You have knowledge of MS office, including Word and Excel
- You will be available for the role at least 1 year
- Salary: 960€/month, very flexible working-hours ~ 20h/week, adjusted to your schedule and the needs of the company, 12€/h
- Gain first experiences in the exciting world of online marketing and Amazon FBA
- Enjoy a casual environment that is dedicated to keeping its employees happy
- Appreciate an agile and quick decision-making culture
- Office space in Berlin's hottest co-working space WeWork at Potsdamer Platz
We are a group of entrepreneurial driven individuals. We are experts in all things direct response marketing and promote products of the worlds most innovative brands purely on comission basis. We call that CPA Marketing or Affiliate marketing.
Apply by stating why you are the best fit (max. 3 sentences), attach your CV or LinkedIn profile and earliest possible start date via email at hr@L8DM.com. Good luck!